TERMS OF PURCHASE AND USE
OF THE «Πετρίδης Mix & Match» ONLINE
General Terms and Conditions
- GENERAL INFORMATION
Welcome to our online store www.petridismix&match.com where you can find all the products of the company under the corporate name «Πετρίδης mix & match», , with registered office at El.Venizelou30, Platy, Imathias. TIN 036879913, Veria Tax Office for the Taxation of SA Companies, telephone 23335-02514, mobile-phone6934506957.
The information or personal data you provide us shall be processed under the Privacy Policies. By using this website, you consent to the processing of such information and data and declare that all the information and data you provide are true and accurate.
- Using our Website
The user agrees and undertakes not to use the e-shop (for example) to:
- Send, publish, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that is illegal for any reason, causes illegal offense and damage to «Πετρίδης Mix & Match» or any third party, or violates the confidentiality of the information of any third party
- Send, publish, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that violates the fair morals, social values, minor age etc.
- Send, publish, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property rights or other property rights of third parties
- Send, publish, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that includes software viruses or other codes, files or programs that have been designed to disrupt and cause damage, to destroy the function of any software or PC material
- Collection or saving of personal data regarding other users.
Also, he/she agrees that «Πετρίδης Mix & Match» and its associates are not liable for anything caused by third parties that use its site. Any use against the aforementioned, besides any civil sanctions, brings about the disruption of the provided services, at no notice.
- Product Availability
The products offered through this website are available in Greece. All orders of products are subject to their availability. In this context, in the event of supply difficulties or exhaustion of stock products, we reserve the right to inform you, by telephone to the number you indicated or via email, of similar products of equal or higher quality and value, which you may order.
Subject to the provisions of clause 3 above regarding product availability and subject to the occurrence of exceptional circumstances, we will make every effort to complete your order for the product(s) listed in the Order Confirmation until the delivery date specified in the Order Confirmation or, if no delivery date has been set, within the estimated time shown when selecting a payment method, and, in any case, no later than 30 days from the date indicated in the Order Confirmation.
However, delays may occur in some cases, e.g. depending on the delivery area or in unforeseen circumstances.
- Price and Payment
5.1. The price for each product will be the one specified at any given time on our website, except in cases of manifest error. We always take care to ensure that all prices on the website are accurate; however, errors may occur. If we find any error in the price of any product you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the opportunity to confirm the order with the correct price or cancel it. If it is impossible to contact you, we will assume that your order has been cancelled and we will refund you any and all amounts you have paid. We are not obliged to supply you with any product at the incorrect lower price (even if we have sent you the Order Confirmation), where the price error is obvious and indisputable, and can be reasonably identified by you as an incorrect price. The prices on our website include VAT but no shipping costs, where you are charged with Shipping Costs. Based on our company policy, we provide free shipping for orders over fifty euros (50.00€) within Greece. A shipping charge of two and ninety euros (2.90€) applies to orders under fifty euros (50.00€).In case of purchase with cash on delivery,your charge is the amount of two euros (2.00€), regardless of the cost of the order. Prices may change at any time; however, subject to those specifically mentioned immediately above, any changes will not affect orders for which a Confirmation Order has already been sent.
5.2. Payment methods.
- Payment via credit, debit or prepaid visa,MasterCard.
If the user chooses to pay via Visa credit, debit and prepaid cards, MasterCard will automatically go to the bank’s payment page where he will enter his card details.This ensures the security of the transaction.
This site does not store or collect in any way the user’s credit card information and orders placed by credit card will only be processed when our business receives transaction approval confirmation.
- Cash on delivery.
If the user chooses this method of payment, he will pay the corresponding amount of the order to the courier or his associates upon receipt.
- Return Policy
6.1 Cooling-off period
If you are dealing as a consumer, you may cancel the Contract within 10 calendar days without reason. The cooling-off period expires after 10 calendar days from the day you or a third party acting at your instruction, other than the carrier, acquire the physical possession of or control over the products. In order to exercise the right to cancel the contract, you may notify our company at the above address or call 23335-02514 or inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract by expressly stating so on our contact form (e.g. by sending a letter by post). To timely cancel the Contract, you need only contact us regarding your right to cancel within the cooling-off period.
In case you wish to return the products, the cost is 5.00€ and it is borne by the customer.
6.2 Results of Cancellation
If you cancel this Contract we will refund without interest and without delay, and in any event within 10 days from the day we were informed of the cancellation and return of the products to our company, all payments we received from you. The refund will be made with the same payment method you used for the original transaction, while the shipping costs of the returned good will burden entirely by you . Notwithstanding the above, we may however withhold the refund either until we have received all products back or until we have received evidence that you have returned the products, whichever occurs first.
Upon receipt by us, we will refund, as defined in the previous paragraph and in any case within 14 days the total amount of purchases on your card (excluding shipping costs) or with any payment method you have set and only if the clothes are in good condition.
You are responsible for any impairment of the products’ value as a result of such treatment which alters their nature, characteristics and functionality.
The right can be exercised under the following conditions: The product must have not been used, the tags or labelling (e.g. stickers, brand labelling, etc.), which are placed on the products of clothing, footwear and accessories, must have not been removed. In addition, all products must be returned in perfect condition as they were when acquired without damage, without any defect (subject to the return of a defective product), complete and in their packaging (for items that are received in special packaging),and should also be accompanied by all necessary documents.
All the contents of the site (including texts, graphics, images, pictures, designs and software) are the intellectual property of «Πετρίδης Mix & Match», and they are protected by the Greek and international law. Any copy, reproduction and transmission of the material, without the written consent of the company, is forbidden. Their appearance on the website must in no way be considered as the transfer or assignment of a license or right for their use.
- Links to other websites
Our website may include links to websites, for the contents and services of which our company shall not be held liable whatsoever and for which it cannot guarantee continuous and safe access. Therefore, should any issue arise during the visit/use of these websites, the user/visitor should be addressed directly to the respective websites, which shall be solely liable for restoring the issue concerned. The company shall not be deemed under any circumstances to accept or endorse the contents or services of the websites and pages to which it refers or to be linked to them in any way. The respective operator/owner of the website shall be solely liable for any issue arising from visiting the above websites.
- a) Alternative Dispute Resolution – Jurisdiction – Applicable Law– Any dispute concerning goods or services purchased online from our e-shop can be resolved electronically without going to court through the ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) procedure, as provided for by Joint Ministerial Decision 70330/2015, which transposed Directive 2013/11/EC into Greek law. Should you wish the electronic resolution of your dispute, you should contact the electronic address (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/index_en.htm) And follow the instructions provided there. Please be advised that the licensed Dispute Resolution Bodies in our country, which can resolve the dispute that may arise, are the Independent Authority “Consumers’ Ombudsman” (http://www.synigoroskatanaloti.gr) and the Ombudsman for Banking-Investment Services (http://www.hobis.gr). All disputes that may arise regarding the operation and use of the website (if consensus resolution is not achieved) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Veroia. The applicable laws to all disputes regarding the interpretation and application of these terms and conditions and any other matter relating to the use of our website shall be the laws of Greece.
- b) Delay in exercising a right – Any delay by the parties (company and consumer) in exercising part or all of the rights under these terms does not result in weakening or waiver of that right which may be exercised at any time at a later stage and at the reasonable discretion of the beneficiary.
- d) Interpretative term – Where anywhere in the present a monetary refund and/or credit to the customer’s bank account is provided for, this shall be always understood to bear no interest.
- e) Acceptance of terms- The user/consumer/visitor/member of the website represents that they have read these terms and accept them in full and that they acknowledge that these terms govern all services provided by it during their navigation/transaction through this website.
- f) Invalid term- If one of the above terms is or becomes invalid, the remaining terms of this Agreement shall not be affected.